Every one of our vacuum ovens goes through a 2-time 24-hour vacuum leak test, and is quality controlled in New Jersey or Nevada before leaving our warehouses.
- Oil-filled mechanical vacuum gauge provides more accurate reading, longer gauge life and minimizes shipping damage.
- Three alumimum heating shelves with individual in-shelf temperature sensor, temperature controller and heater.
- Dual layer observation window with 5/8″ tempered safety glass.
- 3rd gen low proportional gain temperature controllers keep your oven temperature accurate.
- Easy-to-clean stainless steel interior for exceptional durability and ease of maintenance.
- A vacuum environment lowers the boiling point (great for processing heat sensitive materials) and reduces drying time for materials like paste or powder which cannot otherwise be easily dried.
- Built-in swivel casters with leveling feet.
- Built-in alarm alerts you when oven has been shut down by safety circuitry due to out of range temperature.
- For improved temperature tracking, run the auto-tune procedure as outlined in the manual.
- Best choice for the curing and converting of oil extracts. With deep vacuum level, they can operate at temperatures which allow the degassing/purging process to occur rapidly, thus increase productivity and allow for the production of superior quality products with minimal processing time.
- All ovens shipped from our New Jersey or Nevada location for quick delivery.
- 2-year warranty and lifetime US-based parts and service support.
- Guaranteed US based phone and email assistance within 30 minutes from our engineers.
Manufactured in accordance with
- ISO 9001:2000
- ISO 12100-1:2003, ISO 12100-2:2003
- EN1050:1996, EN294:1992, EN60204-1:2006
IMPORTANT! NEVER LEAVE YOUR OVEN UNATTENDED WHILE OPERATING. Across International is not responsible for any loss of material inside of the oven.
Vacuum oven specifications
|Electric|| 110V +/-10% 60Hz 1-PH 13.6A, 1,500 watts|
220V +/-10% 50/60Hz 1-PH 6.8A, 1,500 watts
|Heater|| 500 watts x 3, built into 3 aluminum shelves, for the fastest, most energy efficient|
and uniform heating.
|Chamber|| Size: 18 x 18 x 18″|
Material: Stainless steel
Capacity: 3.2 cubic feet
|Temperature control|| Controller: 3rd gen low proportional gain, microcomputer PID controlled|
Range: ambient to 150°C
Display units: Fahrenheit or Celsius
Uniformity: +/- 5% of setpoint
Dwelling timer range: 1 to 9999 minutes
Warm-up time to 100°F: 35 minutes
Warm-up time to 480°F: 60 minutes
|Vacuum|| Ultimate vacuum level: better than 1 Torr|
(may vary based on your altitude, click here to learn more)
Mechanical gauge range: 0 to 30 inch mercury
Vacuum port: KF25 flange x 1
Vent port: 1/4″ ball valve
Vacuum pump: Sold separately
|Weight & dimensions|| Unit: 240 Lbs, shipping: 380 Lbs|
Unit: 30.5 x 24 x 29″ Shipping: 36 x 33 x 35″ (WxDxH)
|Shelves|| Heated shelves: 3 non-removable aluminum shelves, 17.5 x 17.25″ (WxD) each|
Optional stackable aluminum shelves: 17.5 x 17.25 x 2.25″ (WxDxH)
Total area without stackable shelves: 302 x 3 = 6 sq ft or 906 inch2
Total area with 3 stackable shelves: 302 x 6 = 12 sq ft or 1812 inch2
Distance between shelves (without stackable shelves): 4.75 inches
Distance between shelves (with 3 stackable shelves): 2.25 inches
Max. load capacity per shelf: 20 Lbs
|Door gasket material||Silicone (standard), Viton (optional)|
|Observation window||1/2″ tempered safety glass|
|Safety|| Built-in circuit breaker|
Overheat shutoff protection
|In-door lights||White LED|
|Part description|| Quantity||Part image|
|Ai AT32e 3.2 cu ft vacuum oven||1 pc|
|LED Light Cable||1 pc|
|KF25 quick clamp and centering ring||2 sets|
|User’s manual||1 pc|