Note: This model only available in 220 volt single phase.
IHG series 100 kHz to 1100 kHz high frequency induction heaters are among the latest products developed by Across International. They can quickly heat most metals that other frequencies can not heat efficiently, like aluminum and metal powders. And uniquely they can heat parts from a distance. These heaters are the ideal tools for fine steel wires (such as those used in dentistry) annealing, small precision shaft quenching, hard alloy saw blade brazing and metal powders melting.
Induction heating does not involve the external application of heat but rather the internal generation of heat in the workpiece itself. This process dispenses with long heating periods and enables the limited introduction of heat in a local and precisely timed manner, thus achieving a high degree of efficiency and maximum exploitation of energy. When compared with conventional heating methods, induction heating achieves maximum levels of quality and efficiency across a practically unlimited range of applications.
IHG06A1 Induction Heater Features
- Specially designed for welding thin metal parts, blades and melting of small quantity of metallic powder, ultra fast.
- Ease of use: just plug in the power and connect the cooling system. Our simple instruction allows you to use the heater in 15 minutes.
- Light weight (only 45 Lb), portable (with built-in handle), instant heat and up to 90% energy savings
- Precise control with digital output, frequency and current displays.
- Remote foot switch for a safer operation.
- Dual automatic and manual modes.
- Optional graphite, MgO and SiO2 crucibles available. (melting material decides crucible type, weight and size of the material decide crucible size)
- Frequency is non-adjustable, it depends on the coil design (diameter of turns, numbers of turns, copper tubing diameter and total length).
- ISO 9001:2008 registered manufacturer.
- We provide sample testing and custom made coils in our New Jersey facility
- Overvoltage protection: machine shuts down, overvoltage light turns on and buzzer sounds continuously when line voltage exceeds 260V. Alarm shuts off automatically when voltage returns below 260V.
- Overheat protection: if sensor detects heat sink temperature is over 55C, machine shuts down, overheat light turns on and buzzer sounds continuously. Decrease water temperature until alarm goes off.
- Overcurrent/malfunction protections: machine shuts down, indicator light turns on and buzzer sounds continuously in one of these situations:
- Short circuit exists between work piece and induction coils
- One of the machine parts becomes overheated
- Interfering signal detected
- Machine malfunctions
- Induction coils touching each other
- Line voltage is too low
- Low water pressure protection: if water pressure goes below 29 PSI, machine will shut down, water protection light will turn on and buzzer will sound continuously.
- Always wear protective gear including goggles when operating the machine. Crucibles must be covered at all times during operation. Across International is not responsible for any injury or damage caused by misuse.
- Running without a work-piece for extended periods of time may cause damage to the machine.
- Circulating water must be pure, soft and below 45C.
- Machine must be grounded properly at all times.
- Absolutely no thread tape (or related material) may be used in the installation of induction coils.
|Max. input current||30 A (40A single-phase circuit breaker required)|
|Power|| 21 cfm|
|Power distribution cord||8-gauge 3-conductor Max 40A (8/3 SOOW)|
|Output frequency|| 100-500 KHz|
| Max. oscillating power||6.6 KW|
|Heating timer||0.1-99.9 seconds|
|Dwelling timer||0.1-99.9 seconds|
|Air cooling|| Rear fan|
|Water pressure||≥ 40 PSI (you may use tap water)|
|Water flow||> 0.8 gallon (3 liters) per minute|
|Induction coil|| 0.75″x1.25″x2″x9″ IDxODxHxL (5mm diameter copper tubing)|
Custom made coils available at extra cost.
|Weight||Unit: 45 Lb, shipping: 66 Lb|
|Size||Unit: 23x11x20″, shipping: 28x15x25″|
|Remote foot switch||7 feet|
|Part description||Quantity||Part image|
|IHG06A1 induction heater||1 pc|
|Foot switch (7 ft)||1 pc|
|Induction coil (5mm diameter, 0.75″x1.25″x2″x9″ IDxODxHxL)||2 pcs|
|Stainless steel hose clamp||8 pcs|
|Induction coil adapter (to protect the coil connecters on the machine, good for users who change coils frequently)||2 pcs|
|User’s manual||1 pc|
There are no reviews yet.