- Great for medical device drying and sterilization.
- Built-in temperature calibration.
- Forced-air circulation combined with digital temperature control achieves dependable and uniform environment for a variety of laboratory applications.
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel interior finish with toughened double glazing observation window.
- Gentle downward flow along chamber wall provides less disruption to sample material.
- Adjustable moisture escape port.
- Overheat protection automatically cuts power when temperature is beyond limit or sensor fails.
|Electrical requirements||208-240VAC 50/60Hz single phase, 3800 watts|
|Chamber dimensions||27 x 25 x 35.5″ (WxDxH)|
|Unit dimensions||33.5 x 34 x 52.25″ (WxDxH)|
|Shipping dimensions||40 x 38 x 58″ (WxDxH)|
|Temperature range||Ambient temperature to 250°C|
|Timer range||1 to 9999 minutes|
|Racks included||2 (additional racks available at extra cost)|
|Maximum rack capacity||16 (height between each rack is 2 inches)|
|Moisture escape port||2″ diameter x 2, adjustable (on top of the oven)|
|Access port||2″ diameter x 1, with covers|
|Shipping weight||435 Lb|
|Certification||ETL tested to UL and CSA standards (optional), CE|
|Part description||Quantity||Part image|
|Ai 14.5 cu ft forced air oven||1 pc|
|Stainless steel wire shelf||2 pcs|
|User’s manual||1 pc|