Note: This model only available in 460-480 volt three-phase.
Across International’s IHL series 1 kHz to 20 kHz low frequency induction heaters are good for a wide range of applications including deep heat penetration for full hardening processes, steel rod forging, tempering of pressing dies, pre-heating for welding, and melting of metal batches over 4 lbs. They are not limited to ferromagnetic materials, so nonferrous metals can also be used effectively.
There are three major components to the system: the power supply, the compensating capacitor/transformer and the induction coil/smelting crucible. Our heaters automatically adjust to the best resonant frequency in order to achieve the most efficient overall heating results based on our customer’s requirements which include heat penetration, heating efficiency, operating noise and electromagnetic homogeneity. Two of our most popular low frequency machines are the Melting Furnaces with Tilt-Pour Melter and Auto-feeding Rod Heating Furnaces for Forging.
- Dual-station with connection cables and hose let you separate the heater and controller up to seven feet, allow you to stay away from high temperature, dirty and corrosive environment and for a safer operation, or if you need to move the heater to your work pieces constantly during operation.
- Ease of use: just plug in the power and connect the water cooling system. Our simple instruction allows you to use the heater in 15 minutes.
- Light weight, portable (with built-in handle), instant heat and up to 90% energy savings.
- Precise control with digital time and current displays.
- Remote foot switch for safer operation.
- Dual automatic and manual modes.
- Optional graphite and silica crucibles available. (melting material decides crucible type, weight and size of the material decide crucible size)
- Custom coil design (fixed coil or coil on a cable so it can be used by hand like a wand).
- ISO 9001:2008 registered manufacturer.
- We provide sample testing and custom made coils in our New Jersey facility.
- Overvoltage protection: machine shuts down when input voltage is over 495V. Overvoltage light will turn on and buzzer will sound continuously. Alarm and light shut off automatically when voltage goes below 495V.
- Overheat protection: if sensor detects heat radiatortemperature is over 55C, machine will shut down, overheat light will turn on and buzzer will sound continuously. Increase water pressure or lower water temperature until alarm goes off itself.
- Overcurrent/malfunction protections: machine will shut down, indicator light turned on and buzzer sounds continuously if one of these situations occurs:
- One of the machine parts becomes overheated
Interfering signal detected
- Short circuit between work pieces and induction coils
- Machine malfunctions
- Induction coils touching each other
- Input voltage is too low
- Low water pressure protection: if water pressure goes below 29 PSI, machine will shut down, water protection light will turn on and buzzer will sound continuously.
- Always wear protective gear and goggles when operating the machine. Crucibles must be covered all the time during operation. Across
- International is not responsible for any injury or damage caused by misuse.
- Do not run no-load operation for a long period of time, it might cause damage to the machine.Circulating water must be pure, clean and below 45C.
- Machine must be grounded properly all the time during operation.
- Do NOT use single-turn coil if coil diameter is smaller than 4 inches, it will cause high frequency damage to the machine.
- Thread tape (or related material) is absolutely prohibited during installation of induction coils.
|Max. input current||88 A (110A 3-phase circuit breaker required)|
|Power||460 VAC 50/60Hz three phase (380V available upon request)|
|Output frequency||1-20 KHz|
|Output current||20-130 A|
|Output voltage||70-550 V|
|Max. oscillating/input power||70 KW|
|Duty cycle||100% (24 hours continuous use)|
|Air cooling||Rear fan|
|Water pressure|| ≥ 0.2 Mpa (29 PSI) you may use tap water|
and water pump (>1/4HP & >240 Gph)
|Unit weight/size||Power supply: 165 Lb, 30 x 16 x 34″|
Transformer: weight and size depend on type and size of work pieces, and also heating requirements
|Connection cables||7 feet|
|Part description||Quantity||Part image|
|IHL70 induction heater||1 set|
|Connection cable||1 set|
|Foot switch (7 ft)||1 pc|
|Optional copper tubing induction coil made according to customer’s requirements||On Demand|
|Stainless steel hose clamp||1 set|
|User’s manual||1 pc|
There are no reviews yet.