- Compact, portable and lightweight design.
- Standard package includes set of stainless steel vacuum sealing flanges with valves and pressure meter.
- Dual flanges support ensures better sealing and longer tube life.
- Microprocessor based self-tuning PID control provides optimum thermal process with minimal overshoot.
- Multiple atmosphere processes in a single cycle are possible (ex: binder burn out in air and parts sintering under rough vacuum or inert gas environment.)
- Built-in ammeter and dual voltmeters for easy monitoring and troubleshooting.
- Built-in computer interface.
- Long life type B thermocouple.
- Overheat protection shuts down the furnace if temperature is outside of acceptable range (refer to controller’s manual) or when the thermocouple is broken or malfunctions.
- Power failure protection resumes furnace operation right after the point of failure when power is reestablished.
Warning! NEVER fill furnace with explosive gases, including Hydrogen, Carbon Monoxide and Methane.
|Electrical requirements|| 208-240VAC, 50/60 Hz, single phase|
|Tube material|| High purity (99%) Al2O3 alumina|
|Minimum working temperature||300°C (572°F)|
|Max. working temperature|| 1800°C (3272°F) for less than 5 hours|
* 2 hours maximum continuous run time at maximum temperature
|Constant working temperature||1750°C (3182°F)|
| Rated vacuum pressure||0.001 Pa / 0.0075 millitorr / 0.00001 mbar|
| Rated positive pressure||0.02 MPa / 150 torr / 3 psi|
|Refractory lining||Mitsubishi (Japan) high quality 1900 grade fiber alumina|
|Heating element type||Kanthal (Sweden) 1900 grade Molybdenum Silicide (MoSi2)|
|Temperature controller|| Shimaden fp93 (Japan) with 4 patterns and|
40 segments (i.e. 4 x 10 segments or 2 x 20 segments).
|Max heating rate||5°C/min above 1200°C and 10°C/min below 1200°C (2192°F)|
|Heating/constant zone length||11″ / 4″|
|Temperature controller precision||+/- 1°C|
|Vacuum sealing flange kit|| Stainless steel vacuum sealing flanges with one|
vacuum gauge, two valves and four thermal ceramic blocks.
|Compliance||ETL tested to UL and CSA standards (optional), CE|
80mm OD furnace detail specs
|Tube size||80mmOD x 1m L|
|Installed heating element||8|
|Maximum output||5.5 KW|
|Unit/shipping dimensions (LxWxH)||25x19x27″/47x35x39″|
|Shipping weight (Lb)||570|
How to Program Across International Furnaces
How to Install an Across International Tube Sealing Flange
|Part description|| |
|TF1800 tube furnace||1 pc|
|Stainless steel vacuum sealing flange set w/ pressure meter||1 set|
|Alumina tube 80mm OD x 1000mm length||1 pc|
|Flow meter||1 pc|
|Stainless steel hook||1 pc|
|Alumina ceramic thermal block||2 pairs|
|Thermal gloves||1 pair|
|Spare fuse||2 pcs|
|USB/RS485 computer interface kit||1 set|
|Furnace operation manual||1 pc|
|Shimaden fp93 temperature controller manual & software||1 pc|