- Compact, portable and lightweight design.
- Top-open furnace chamber for fast and easy tube access.
- Standard package includes set of stainless steel vacuum sealing flanges with valves and pressure meter.
- Microprocessor based self-tuning PID control provides optimum thermal process with minimal overshoot.
- Multiple atmosphere processes in a single cycle are possible (ex: binder burn out in air and parts sintering under rough vacuum or inert gas environment.)
- Built-in ammeter and dual voltmeters for easy monitoring and troubleshooting.
- Built-in computer interface.
- Long life type K thermocouple.
- ETL and CE certified, standard
- Overheat protection shuts down the furnace if temperature is outside of acceptable range (refer to controller’s manual) or when the thermocouple is broken or malfunctions.
- Power failure protection resumes furnace operation right after the point of failure when power is reestablished.
Warning! NEVER fill furnace with explosive gases, including Hydrogen, Carbon Monoxide and Methane.
|Electrical requirements||208-240VAC, 50/60 Hz, single phase|
|Maximum working temperature||1200°C (2 hours maximum continuous run time)|
|Maximum constant working temperature||1100°C|
|Constant working temperature under vacuum||1000°C|
|Minimum working temperature||Ambient|
|Rated vacuum pressure||0.001 Pa / 0.0075 millitorr / 0.00001 mbar|
|Rated positive pressure||0.02 MPa / 150 torr / 3 psi|
|Heating element type||Kanthal (Sweden) A1 2.0 resistance coil wire|
|Refractory lining||Mitsubishi (Japan) high quality 1500 grade fiber alumina|
|Temperature controller||Shimaden (Japan) fp93 (made in Japan) with 4 patterns and|
40 segments (ie. 4 x 10 segments or 2 x 20 segments).
|Maximum heating rate||< 30°C / min|
|Heating zone length||16 inches|
|Constant temperature zone length||10 inches|
|Temperature controller precision||± 1°C|
|Vacuum sealing flange kit|| Stainless steel vacuum sealing flanges with one vacuum gauge,|
two valves and four thermal ceramic blocks.
|Gas inlet/outlet||1/4″ hose barb with 1/4″ BSPT (British Standard Pipe Thread)|
|Certification||ETL tested to UL and CSA standards, CE|
|Tube size (OD x length)||60mm x 1m||100mm x 1m||150mm x 1m||200mm x 1m||250mm x 1m|
|Maximum output||2.5 kW||3.5 kW||5 kW||6 kW||8 kW|
|Furnace assembled (LxWxH)||49x18x27″||49x18x27″||49x19x28″||49x20x29″||49x20x29″|
|Shipping dimensions (LxWxH)||46x21x36″||46x21x36″||46x22x37″||50x28x40″||50x28x40″|
|Shipping weight (Lb)||270||350||470||520||670|
How to Program Across International furnaces
How to Install an Across International Tube Sealing Flange
|STF1200 top-open tube furnace||1 pc|
|Quartz tube 1000mm length|
60-100mm OD: 2 pcs, 150mm/250mm OD: 1 pc
|Stainless steel vacuum sealing flanges w/ pressure gauge||1 set|
|Analog flow meter||1 pc|
|Stainless steel hook||1 pc|
|Alumina thermal block (for 120mm OD and down)|
Quartz thermal block (for 150mm OD and up)
to protect flanges sealing gaskets from heat damage
|Alumina crucible||5 pcs|
|Thermal gloves||1 pair|
|Spare fuse||2 pcs|
|USB/RS485 computer interface kit||1 set|
|L6-30P 250 volt twist-lock plug|
(No plug installed for 250mm OD, only power cable)
|Furnace and Shimaden controller manual||2 pcs|
There are no reviews yet.