VTF1500 series vertical tube furnaces feature a chamber with Mitsubishi (Japan) high quality alumina fiber insulation and SiC heating elements. A dual-wall steel internal housing helps minimize heat loss to exterior surface.
Furnace operation is controlled by Eurotherm (UK) multi-segment digital controller with built-in RS485 digital communications port and USB adaptor, allowing the user to connect to a PC for remote control and monitoring of the furnace. You can also save or export test results.
- Swing-open furnace chamber for fast and easy tube access.
- The standard package includes a set of stainless steel vacuum sealing flanges with valves and pressure meter.
- Microprocessor based self-tuning PID control provides optimum thermal process with minimal overshoot.
- Multiple atmosphere processes in a single cycle are possible (ex: binder burn out in air and parts sintering under rough vacuum or inert gas environment.)
- Built-in ammeter and dual voltmeters for easy monitoring and troubleshooting.
- Built-in computer interface.
- Long life type S thermocouple.
- Overheat protection shuts down the furnace if temperature is outside of acceptable range (refer to controller’s manual) or when the thermocouple is broken or malfunctions.
- Power failure protection resumes furnace operation right after the point of failure when power is reestablished.
- Limit switch turns off furnace once top is open.
Warning! NEVER fill furnace with explosive gases, including Hydrogen, Carbon Monoxide and Methane.
|Electrical requirements||208-240VAC, 50/60 Hz, single phase|
|Tube material|| High purity (99%) Al2O3 alumina|
|Maximum / constant working temperature||1500°C / 1400°C|
* 2 hours maximum continuous run time at maximum temperature
|Rated vacuum pressure||0.001 Pa / 0.0075 millitorr / 0.00001 mbar|
|Rated positive pressure||0.02 MPa / 150 torr / 3 psi|
|Refractory lining||Mitsubishi (Japan) high quality 1600 grade fiber alumina|
|Heating element and thermocouple||Silicon carbide (SiC) / S-type|
|Temperature controller||Eurotherm (UK) Digital multi-segment controller|
|Max heating rate||5°C (41°F)/min above 1200°C and 10°C (50°F)/min below 1200°C (2192°F)|
|Heating zone length||15″|
|Vacuum sealing flange kit||Stainless steel vacuum sealing flanges with one|
vacuum gauge, two valves and four thermal ceramic blocks.
|Tube size (OD x L)||60mmx1m||100mmx1m|
|Maximum output||6 kW||6 kW|
|Eurotherm controller||1 pc||1 pc|
|Furnace dimensions (LxWxH)||23x15x41″||26x17x43″|
|Shipping dimensions (LxWxH)||37x21x46″||37x21x46″|
|Shipping weight (Lb)||485||550|
|Part description||Quantity||Part image|
|VTF1500 vertical tube furnace||1 pc|
|Ceramic Tube||2 pcs|
|Stainless steel vacuum sealing flanges w/ pressure gauge||1 set|
|Clamp, O-ring, and Valve (Pre-installed on flange)||1 set|
|Flange O-rings||8 pcs|
|Analog flow meter||1 pc|
|Stainless steel hook||1 pc|
|Ceramic block||2 pairs|
|Thermal gloves||1 pair|
|Spare fuse||2 pcs|
|USB/RS485 computer interface kit||1 set|
|5mm allen key||1 pc|
|25A UL Fuse||1 pc|
|4A UL Fuse||1 pc|
|Furnace and Eurotherm or Shimaden controller manual||2 pcs|
|Eurotherm USB OR Shimaden CD for software||1 pc|
There are no reviews yet.