VTF1200 50x600mm (ODxlength) portable vertical tube furnaces feature spiral wire coils embedded in Mitsubishi (Japan) alumina fiber insulation. A double walled steel internal housing helps minimize heat loss to exterior surface. Furnace operation is controlled by a 30-segment digital controller. All our furnaces are CE compliant.
- Compact, portable and lightweight design.
- Split-open furnace chamber for fast and easy tube access.
- Standard package includes set of stainless steel vacuum sealing flanges with valves and pressure meter.
- Microprocessor based self-tuning PID control provides optimum thermal process with minimal overshoot.
- Multiple atmosphere processes in a single cycle are possible (ex: binder burn out in air and parts sintering under rough vacuum or inert gas environment)
- Long life type K thermocouple.
- Overheat protection shuts down the furnace if temperature is outside of acceptable range (refer to controller’s manual) or when the thermocouple is broken or malfunctions.
- Power failure protection resumes furnace operation right after the point of failure when power is reestablished.
Warning! NEVER fill furnace with explosive gases, including Hydrogen, Carbon Monoxide and Methane.
|Electrical requirements||115V, 50/60Hz, 1~phase, 1500 watts|
|Tube||50mm OD x 600mm L, Quartz|
|Maximum / constant working temperature||1200°C (2 hours maximum continuous run time)|
|Constant working temperature||1100°C|
|Minimum working temperature||Ambient|
|Constant working temperature under vacuum||1000°C|
|Rated vacuum pressure||0.001 Pa / 0.0075 millitorr / 0.00001 mbar|
|Rated positive pressure||0.02 MPa / 150 torr / 3 psi|
| Heating element type||Resistance coil wire|
|Thermo couple type||K|
|Refractory lining||Mitsubishi (Japan) 1500-grade fiber alumina|
|Temperature controller||Eurotherm(UK) Digital multi-segment controller|
|Max heating rate||< 30°C / min|
|Heating zone length||8″|
|Constant temperature zone length||3″|
|Temperature controller precision||+/- 1°C|
|Vacuum sealing flange kit||Stainless steel vacuum sealing flanges with one vacuum gauge,|
|Gas inlet/outlet||1/4″ hose barb with 1/4″ BSPT (British Standard Pipe Thread)|
|Unit dimensions||22 x 30 x 40″ (WxDxH) without tube|
|Unit weight||170 Lb|
|Certification|| ETL tested to UL and CSA standards, CE|
|Part description||Quantity||Part image|
|VTF1200 50mm OD vertical tube furnace||1 pc|
|Quartz tube 50mm OD x 600mm L||2 pcs|
|Stainless steel vacuum sealing flanges w/ pressure gauge||1 set|
|O-ring (4 installed & 4 spares)||8 pcs|
|Spare heating element||2 pcs|
|Stainless steel hook||1 pc|
|Quartz thermal block||2 pairs|
|Thermal gloves||1 pair|
|Spare fuse||2 pcs|
|5mm allen key||1 pc|
|Furnace operation manual||1 pc|