- Multiple gas inlets and outlets with stainless steel ball valves. Flow meter to control inbound and outbound gas flows. Outlets can be ignited to burn off gas.
- Furnace chamber is welded and oil leak tested to ensure air tightness. Furnace door is sealed with high temperature silicon gasket.
- Built-in stainless steel water-cooling panel protects door sealing gasket when furnace is under heavy use.
- Microprocessor based self-tuning PID control provides optimum thermal process with minimal overshoot.
- Multiple atmosphere processes in a single cycle are possible (ex: binder burn out in air and parts sintering under rough vacuum or inert gas environment.)
- Built-in ammeter and dual voltmeters for easy monitoring and troubleshooting, built-in computer interface.
- Long life type S thermocouple.
- ETL and CE certified, standard.
- Overheat protection shuts down the furnace if temperature is outside of acceptable range (refer to controller’s manual) or when the thermocouple is broken or malfunctions.
- Power failure protection resumes furnace operation right after the point of failure when power is reestablished.
* Ultimate vacuum level for GCF furnaces is around 100 Pa with all flange connections, and 1000 Pa with hose barb connections. Please keep in mind that our GCF atmosphere furnaces are NOT designed to be vacuum furnaces, the vacuuming part is mainly for users to pre-vac the chamber, before putting in inert or other protective gases.
|Electrical requirements|| 208-240V, 50/60Hz, single phase|
| Heating element & thermocouple type||Silicon carbide (SiC, diameter 12-14mm) / S-type|
|Min/max/constant temperatures|| Ambient/1400°C/1300°C (depends on gas environment)|
|Temperature controller|| Shimaden fp93 (Japan) with 4 patterns and|
40 segments (ie. 4 x 10 segments or 2 x 20 segments) at +/- 1°C
Maximum heating rate: 15°C per minute
|Furnace cavity||Mitsubishi (Japan) high quality 1600 grade polycrystalline alumina fiber|
|Gas inlet/outlet||1/4″ hose barb with 1/4″ BSPT (British Standard Pipe Thread)|
|Working environments||Air, N2, Ar, NO2, CO, CO2, He, Ne, etc. (Hydrogen, up to 5%)|
|Positive pressure||Not to exceed 0.02 MPa / 150 torr / 3 psi|
|Certification||ETL tested to UL and CSA standards, CE|
| Helium (He), Neon (Ne), Argon (Ar)||1400°C|
|Hydrogen (H2) up to 5%||1200°C|
|Nominal vs usable Chamber size (DxWxH)||6x6x6″/4x5x5.5″||12x8x8″/10x7x7.5″||16x12x12″/14x11x11.5″|
|Chamber capacity (cu ft)||0.13||0.44||1.33|
|Installed heating element||4||8||12|
|Maximum output||3 kW||7 kW||13 kW|
|Unit/shipping dimensions (WxDxH)||23x28x35″/28x33x45″||26x30x40″/33x34x50″||31x33x44″/43x35x55″|
|Unit/shipping weight (Lb)||290/400||450/580||590/720|
How to Program Across International Furnaces
|Part description|| |
|GCF1400 controlled atmosphere furnace||1 pc|
|Type S thermocouple||1 pc|
|Flow meter||1 pc|
|Alumina cushion block||1 pc|
|Furnace door block||1 pc|
|Stainless steel tongs||1 pc|
|Thermal gloves||1 pair|
|Spare heating element||2 pcs|
|Spare fuse||2 pcs|
|USB/RS485 computer interface kit||1 set|
|Water pump||1 pc|
|Furnace operation manual||1 pc|
|Shimaden fp93 temperature controller manual & software||1 pc|
There are no reviews yet.