- Great for medical device drying and sterilization.
- Built-in temperature calibration.
- Forced-air circulation combined with digital temperature control achieves dependable and uniform environment for a variety of laboratory applications.
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel interior finish with toughened double glazing observation window.
- Gentle downward flow along chamber wall provides less disruption to sample material.
- Adjustable moisture escape port.
- Overheat protection automatically cuts power when temperature is beyond limit or sensor fails
|Electrical requirements||208-240VAC 50/60Hz single phase, 2500 watts|
|Chamber dimensions||21 x 16.5 x 22″ (WxDxH)|
|Unit dimensions||28 x 25.75 x 37.5″ (WxDxH)|
|Shipping dimensions||33 x 32 x 41″ (WxDxH)|
|Temperature range||Ambient temperature to 250°C|
|Timer range||1 to 9999 minutes|
|Racks included||2 (additional racks available at extra cost)|
|Maximum rack capacity||9 (height between each rack is 2 inches)|
|Moisture escape port||2″ diameter x 2, adjustable (on top of the oven)|
|Access port||2″ diameter x 1, with covers|
|Shipping weight||275 Lb|
|Certification||ETL tested to UL and CSA standards (optional), CE|
|Part description|| Quantity||Part image|
|Ai 4.8 cu ft forced air oven||1 pc|
|Stainless steel wire shelf||2 pcs|
|User’s manual||1 pc|