Note: This model only available in 220 volt single phase.
Ai 22 cu ft forced air ovens to use a microcontroller to enhance precision, accuracy, and uniformity. The memory function retains all your settings when power is down and resumes previous oven operation when power is back up. Alarm can be set to trigger when the current temperature is outside of desired range.
- Great for medical device drying and sterilization.
- Built-in temperature calibration.
- Forced-air circulation combined with digital temperature control achieves dependable and uniform environment for a variety of laboratory applications.
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel interior finish with toughened double glazing observation window.
- Gentle downward flow along chamber wall provides less disruption to sample material.
- Adjustable moisture escape port.
- Overheat protection automatically cuts power when temperature is beyond limit or sensor fails.
|Electrical requirements||220V 50/60Hz 1-Phase 27.3A 6000 watts|
|Chamber dimensions||31 x 31 x 39″ (WxDxH)|
37.5 x 40 x 57″
45 x 45 x 64″
|Temperature range||Ambient temperature to 250°C|
|Timer range||1 to 9999 minutes|
|Racks included||2 (additional racks available at extra cost)|
|Maximum rack capacity||16 (height between each rack is 2 inches)|
|Moisture escape port||2″ diameter x 2, adjustable (on top of the oven)|
|Access port||2″ diameter x 1, with covers|
|Shipping weight||700 Lb|
|Part description||Quantity||Part image|
|Ai 22 cu ft forced air oven||1 pc|
|Stainless steel wire shelf||2 pcs|
|User’s manual||1 pc|
There are no reviews yet.