- Great for medical device sterilization.
- Built-in temperature calibration.
- Forced-air circulation combined with digital temperature control achieves dependable and uniform environment for a variety of laboratory applications.
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel interior finish with toughened double glazing observation window.
- Gentle downward flow along chamber wall provides less disruption to sample material.
- User friendly soft-touch control panel.
- Overheat protection automatically cuts power when temperature is beyond limit or sensor fails.
|Electrical requirements||110VAC 60Hz single phase, 600 watts|
|Chamber dimensions||12 x 11 x 11″ (WxDxH)|
|Unit dimensions||24 x 20 x 18″ (WxDxH)|
|Shipping dimensions||27 x 26 x 22″ (WxDxH)|
|Temperature range||Ambient temperature to 200°C|
|Timer range||1 to 9999 minutes|
|Racks included||2 (additional racks available at extra cost)|
|Maximum rack capacity||3 (height between each rack is 2 inches)|
|Moisture escape port||2″ diameter x 1 (in the back)|
|Access port||2″ diameter with covers, optional|
|Unit weight||68 Lb|
|Shipping weight||120 Lb|
|Access port with cover||Optional 1 1/2″ or 2″ diameter access port at $290|
|Certification||CE, ETL tested to UL and CSA standards (optional)|
|Part description|| Quantity||Part image|
|Ai 0.9 cu ft forced air oven||1 pc|
|Stainless steel wire shelf||2 pcs|
|110 volt 3-prong power cord||1 pc|
|User’s manual||1 pc|