VACUUM PUMP MOBILE CART ONLY AVAILABLE IF YOU PURCHASE A PUMP AND A DIGITAL VACUUM CONTROLLER.
TF1700 series Chemical Vapor Deposition (CVD) tube furnaces feature a chamber with Mitsubishi® (Japan) alumina fiber insulation and molybdenum silicide heating elements. A double walled steel internal housing helps minimize heat loss to exterior surface.
Furnace operation is controlled by Shimaden® (Japan) 40-segment digital controller with built-in RS485 digital communications port and USB adaptor, allowing the user to connect to a PC for remote control and monitoring of the furnace. You can also save or export test results. All our furnaces are CE compliant.
- Standard package includes set of stainless steel vacuum sealing flanges with valves and pressure meter.
- Dual flanges support ensures better sealing and longer tube life.
- Microprocessor based self-tuning PID control provides optimum thermal process with minimal overshoot.
- Multiple atmosphere processes in a single cycle are possible (ex: binder burn out in air and parts sintering under rough vacuum or inert gas environment.)
- Built-in ammeter and dual voltmeters for easy monitoring and troubleshooting.
- Built-in computer interface.
- Overheat protection shuts down the furnace if temperature is outside of acceptable range (refer to controller’s manual) or when the thermocouple is broken or malfunctions.
- Power failure protection resumes furnace operation right after the point of failure when power is reestablished.
Warning! NEVER fill furnace with explosive gases, including Hydrogen, Carbon Monoxide and Methane.
|Tube Material|| High purity (99%) Al2O3 alumina|
|Min. working temperature||300°C (572°F) recommend at least 800°C for longer heating element life|
|Max./Constant Working Temperature||1700°C (3092°F) / 1600°C (2912°F)|
|Refractory Lining||Mitsubishi® (Japan) high quality 1800 grade fiber alumina|
|Heating Element||Molybdenum Silicide (MoSi2)|
|Temperature Controller|| Shimaden® fp93 (Japan) with 4 patterns and 40 segments|
(i.e. 4 x 10 segments or 2 x 20 segments).
|Max Heating Rate||5°C (41°F)/min above 1200°C and 10°C (50°F)/min below 1200°C (2192°F)|
|Temperature Controller Precision||+/- 1°C (+/- 1.8°F)|
|Vacuum Sealing Flange Kit|| Stainless steel vacuum sealing flanges with one|
vacuum gauge, two valves and four thermal ceramic blocks.
|Electrical requirements|| 208-240VAC, 50/60 Hz, single phase|
|Shipping Dimensions (LxWxH)|| 42 X 40 X 40 Inch|
|Shipping Weight (LB)|| 600 LB|
|Single-zone 1700°C max furnace detail specs||Click here for more info|
How to Program Across International Furnaces
|Part description|| Quantity||Part image|
|TF1700 one or two zones tube furnace||1 pc|
|Multi-channel gas supply system||1 pc|
|Vacuum pump, exhaust filter and fittings (optional)||1 pc|
|Stainless steel vacuum sealing flange set w/ pressure meter||1 set|
|Alumina tube||1 pc|
|Flow meter||1 pc|
|Spare heating element||2 pcs|
|Stainless steel hook||1 pc|
|Alumina ceramic thermal block||2 pairs|
|Thermal gloves||1 pair|
|Spare fuse||2 pcs|
|USB/RS485 computer interface kit||1 set|
|Furnace user’s manual||2 pcs|