- Compact, portable and lightweight design.
- Top-open furnace chamber for fast and easy tube access.
- Standard package includes set of stainless steel vacuum sealing flanges with valves and pressure meter.
- Microprocessor based self-tuning PID control provides optimum thermal process with minimal overshoot.
- Multiple atmosphere processes in a single cycle are possible (ex: binder burn out in air and parts sintering under rough vacuum or inert gas environment.)
- Long life type K thermocouple.
- Overheat protection shuts down the furnace if temperature is outside of acceptable range (refer to controller’s manual) or when the thermocouple is broken or malfunctions.
- Power failure protection resumes furnace operation right after the point of failure when power is reestablished.
Warning! NEVER fill furnace with explosive gases, including Hydrogen, Carbon Monoxide and Methane.
|Electrical requirements||115V, 50/60Hz, 1~phase, 1,400 watts|
|Tube||50mm OD x 600mm L, Quartz|
|Maximum working temperature||1200°C (2 hours maximum continuous run time)|
|Constant working temperature||1100°C|
|Minimum working temperature||Ambient|
|Constant working temperature under vacuum||1000°C|
|Rated vacuum pressure||0.001 Pa / 0.0075 millitorr / 0.00001 mbar|
|Rated positive pressure||0.02 MPa / 150 torr / 3 psi|
|Heating element type||Resistance coil wire|
|Thermo couple type||K|
|Refractory lining||Mitsubishi (Japan) 1500 grade fiber alumina|
|Temperature controller||Single PID, 30 segments|
|Maximum heating rate||< 30°C / min|
|Heating zone length||8″|
|Constant temperature zone length||3″|
|Temperature controller precision||+/- 1°C|
|Vacuum sealing flange kit|| Stainless steel vacuum sealing flanges with one vacuum gauge,|
two valves and four thermal ceramic blocks.
|Gas inlet/outlet||1/4″ hose barb with 1/4″ BSPP (British standard parallel pipe)|
|Unit dimensions||21 x 32 x 26″ (WxDxH) without tube|
|Unit weight||130 Lb|
|Compliance||ETL tested to UL and CSA standards (optional), CE|
How to Install an Across International Tube Sealing Flange
|STF1200 top-open tube furnace||1 pc|
|Quartz tube 50mm OD x 600mm L||2 pcs|
|Stainless steel vacuum sealing flanges w/ pressure meter||1 set|
|Stainless steel hook||1 pc|
|Alumina ceramic thermal block||4 pcs|
|Spare fuse||2 pcs|
|Thermal gloves||1 pair|
|Furnace operation manual||1 pc|