Ai GS series gas control systems are designed for controlling multiple types of gases flowing through vacuum sealed tube furnaces at lower cost. These gas control systems come in heavy duty mobile carts, on which tube furnaces can be placed. The front panel displays flow rate with adjustable valves. Combining with our tube furnaces, they can be used as PE/CVD systems or annealing furnaces to study the gas influence to different materials.
- Gas mixing system is suitable for low pressure gas flow with two or more gases mixing together. It facilitates the interchangeable use of a variety of gases without causing atmosphere into the heating tube.
- Readable gas pressure and flow data, practical and easy to operate.
- Large LCD screen displays accurate data and effectively controls gas consumption.
- All instruments and valves are easy to maintain and disassemble.
- Each tubing has a high pressure cut-off valve to ensure safety.
- All tubing are made of PTFE or stainless steel for great corrosion resistance.
- All connections are tested for air tightness.
|Electrical requirements||110V or 220V 50/60Hz 1-PH 18 watts|
|Mechanical pressure gauge of gas tank||0-0.02 MPa|
|Vacuum needle valve||Yes|
|Accuracy||+/- 1.5% of F.S. (full scale)|
|Linear accuracy||+/- 0.5 to 1.5% of F.S. (full scale)|
|Repeatability||+/- 0.2 of F.S. (full scale)|
|Maximum pressure||3 MP|
|Mobile cart capacity||400 Lb|
|Unit weight||180 Lb|
|Shipping weight||250 Lb|
|Unit dimension||24 x 24 x 26″ (DxWxH)|
|Gas tank||304 SST (Ø4″ x 6″)|
|Maximum gas temperature||100°C or 212°F|
There are no reviews yet.