- Great for medical device drying and sterilization.
- Built-in temperature calibration.
- Forced-air circulation combined with digital temperature control achieves dependable and uniform environment for a variety of laboratory applications.
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel interior finish with toughened double glazing observation window.
- Gentle downward flow along chamber wall provides less disruption to sample material.
- Adjustable moisture escape port.
- Overheat protection automatically cuts power when temperature is beyond limit or sensor fails.
|Electrical requirements||110VAC 60Hz single phase, 900 watts|
|Usable chamber dimensions||16 x 13.5 x 13.75″ (WxDxH)|
|Unit dimensions||27.5 x 22 x 20.75″ (WxDxH)|
|Shipping dimensions||32 x 28 x 27″ (WxDxH)|
|Temperature range||Ambient temperature to 200°C|
|Timer range||1 to 9999 minutes|
|Racks included||2 (additional racks available at extra cost)|
|Maximum rack capacity||5 (height between each rack is 2 inches)|
|Moisture escape port||2″ diameter x 1, adjustable (on top of the oven)|
|Access port||2″ diameter with covers, optional|
|Unit weight||95 Lb|
|Shipping weight||150 Lb|
|Certification||ETL tested to UL and CSA standards (optional), CE|
|Part description||Quantity||Part image|
|Ai 1.9 cu ft forced air oven||1 pc|
|Stainless steel wire shelf||2 pcs|
|110 volt 3-prong power cord||1 pc|
|User’s manual||1 pc|